SETTING, is a multidisciplinary and multi-purpose design office working in the field of Civil Engineering, in particular development and transport infrastructure projects.
We carry out missions in the following activities:
- Design and studies (APS-APD) up to the elaboration of tenders;
- Detailed execution studies for the realization of the works;
- Project management and technical assistance (monitoring and control);
- Expert appraisals.
The assets of SETTING are:
- Rich experience and technical rigour;
- The mastery of the standards in force and the technical fundamentals;
- The acquisition of solid knowledge on the use of computer tools;
- The respect of the terms of reference and deadlines;
- Quality assurance;
- Integrity and open-mindedness.
SETTING’s essential capital is its workforce. With its qualified teams, SETTING is able to meet the requirements of its Clients.
Since its creation in 1995, SETTING has relied on the latest technological and scientific means to ensure quality services in terms of studies, advice and assistance.
SETTING, concerned about its social responsibility, adheres to the quality, safety and environment (QSE) management process. This strategy has become indispensable in the search for profitability by reducing costs while satisfying the expectations of clients who are increasingly concerned about this type of management.